Saturday, February 02, 2008

Specific Requirements

Well done, Type Books! We went down there this afternoon (and Trinity Bellwoods Park was winter wonderland, though my right boot sprung a leak in the slush [bollocks]), with very specific requirements, and they satisfied every one of them. Plus they've started stocking Miffy. (The girl who worked there said she was the buyer and they've always been stocking Miffy, which is absolutely untrue, but I didn't question her authority). Anyway, enough with the brackets.

Specific requirements: we got When You Were Small for the baby we're going to visit in California-- whose name is Henry, like the boy in the book. We bought Townhouse for his mom. And then, of course, just because I was there, as soon as I saw the hard-to-find Arlington Park by Rachel Cusk, I had to have it. Brilliant!