Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tone lowering

Today is my favourite day of the year-- the day with twenty five hours in it. Happy birthday to my sister! Just about to finish Larry's Party (in the bath), which has been everything I wanted it to be. Next up is Alice Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, which I've been meaning to get to for ages. I'm 'xausted now after a busy weekend, but I've got lots of blog posts budding my head. Until tomorrow, I suppose, and the days that follow. In the meantime, Tom Perotta profiled at the CBC. More on favourite short stories (and have you read the lists of Rebecca and Steven?). Here for Giller commentary. On literary non-fiction (and I'll have more to say about this tomorrow). And, um, in sharing a link to Canada's Cutest Trick-or-Treaters, I have lowered the tone of this blog, but how else can I convey my obsession with very small children dressed up like kangaroos?