Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Swing Low

I've been feeling a bit crap the last couple of days, worrying about absolutely everything which led to my being put to bed with a migraine last night, my computer has gone haywire, and I've become an emotional idiot, bawling upon finishing Swing Low and reading As For Me and My House, despairing I was Mrs. Bentley. I tend towards dramatics, much as I attempt otherwise. I really can be a pain in the ass. I am going to stop reading books about the prairies though, or I will definitely require defenestration.

And so Hilary Mantel is up next with Every Day is Mother's Day. We are having a very small party-like gathering on Saturday, which I'm looking forward to. My new Margaret Drabble arrives in just about a week. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...